Rock & Roll para Muñones

Lecciones de guitarra gratuitas, para muñones como tú.

GREGOR HILDEN como tocar tus guitarras ! Ver video

12 Feb 2015 16:50 - 12 Feb 2015 16:58 #1 por 19SRV75

• Género: Hombre
  • Fecha de Nacimiento: Desconocido
  • Hola Muñones/as subo video del gran Gregor Hilden...donde podreis ver como usar todas vuestras guitarras en una sola cancion... :lol: ..Comentarios...?

La guitarra preferida de Gregor (Gran guitarrista y vendedor de guitarras de coleccion en Alemania) es la 1968 Les Paul Gibson de este video abajo...Comentarios..?
    Publicado el 30 de ago. de 2013

My personal all-time favourite guitar! This heavily modified battered bastard originally featured P-90 pickups, but was routed out to accommodate humbucker pickups. Now it is the home for an original old PAF in the bridge position and an original '63 Patent Number at the neck. One previous owner also had weight relief chambers routed into the body -- not exactly an example of fine Gibson craftsmanship, but in a rather crude way: holes were drilled into the body from the back and then covered with a thick bottom veneer. However, the veneer work is not easily detectable. Additionally, the headstock has been broken several times (expert luthier Boris Dommenget performed the final bullet-proof headstock restauration); a third pickup cavity had been routed in the middle position and refilled again; a Bigsby vibrato system had been installed and removed again; several refrets have been performed -- this guitar has been through it all! The sound is just divine -- somewhere in between a Les Paul and an ES-335. The neck shape is perfect, like an original '59. And the guitar weighs in at only 3.8 kgs! The curious thing about it is that this guitar was part of a trade-in deal when I sold my original 1959 Les Paul Standard many years ago -- the '59 being the more valuable and revered guitar for most. But as soon as I picked up the goldtop, it immediately felt like "my" guitar -- and it took me only 2 seconds to realize that it would be my main guitar for the rest of my life! This gorgeous goldtop has been featured extensively on many of my CDs and on my DVD "Live at the Luna Bar" and it proudly stars the cover of my instrumental CD "Golden Voice Blues". The Nashville bridge now has been replaced with an ABR-1 bridge since)
    clean in the middle part / later with Okko Diablo Gain+ Overdrive / Amp: Fender Vibroverb (original 1963), Vahlbruch Spacetime Delay, Korg Pitchblack Tuner. Chicken Pick picks (great picks, available from my site!)
    Última Edición: 12 Feb 2015 16:58 por 19SRV75.
    El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Javi Metal

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.098 segundos